GROW A BUSINESS TODAY
Ndamee Agency invites all content creators to create and share multimedia content that can assist entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMME’s discover new methods to grow their business online.
The 21 Day Lockdown announced by the President is unprecedented. Businesses country-wide find themselves in a difficult situation from which they will need to adapt to survive.
With South Africans confined to their homes, companies are going to become more reliant on the digital space to reach and engage with their audience.
It is up to South Africans to be creative, resourceful and find solutions during these trying times.
Content consumption is on the rise, which provides a unique opportunity for content creators to play their part in creating useful, engaging and entertaining content.
How to enter
- Register on the application form below
- Create and share multimedia content on social media platforms i.e Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- When sharing the content follow and tag the relevant Ndamee Agency page
- Get your followers to share and engage with your content
Ndamee Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at thehttps://ndameeagency.co.za/business-growth-challenge/. and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of South Africa. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 30 March 2020and ending 16 April 2020.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://ndameeagency.co.za/business-growth-challenge/. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd.
- Competition Scope: The contestant must create and share multimedia content that can assist entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMME’s discover new methods to grow their business online. There is no limitation to the amount of content that one contestant can create and share.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive R10 000 in cash to further your business, career or passion. The prize is non-transferable.. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote (engagement numbers] under the supervision of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd . Winner will be notified by [enter means of notification (e.g., announcement on social media, email, telephone, etc.)] within five (5) days following selection of Winner which shall be announced on 30 April 2020. Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [30 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all South African laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NDAMEE GROUP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd, and Ndamee Group’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ndamee Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd. Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction with the domicilium citandi et executandi of Ndamee Group (Pty) Ltd. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.