Ndamee Agency aims to get 100 black businesses online within 3 years
Having a great online presence is critical for a start-up company. From the website to the company’s social media accounts, every single touchpoint is critical. With 54% of the population being online, and South African internet users spending roughly 8 hours 23 minutes online every day, a new report found. This means local internet users spend more time online than many other countries. The report found that 40% of South African internet users had active social media accounts.
WhatsApp was South Africa’s most active social media platform with 90% of internet users accessing the platform, followed by YouTube at 84%, Facebook at 82%, Facebook messenger at 57% and Instagram at 54%. Twitter was South Africa’s sixth most active social media platform at 42%, followed by LinkedIn at 38%.
These statistics illustrate that it is imperative for start-ups to be online in order to reach their market.
Therefore, Ndamee Agency has launched the Digital100 campaign to assist South African businesses create and grow their digital presence leading to improved brand awareness and increased lead generation.
- The Company must be registered.
- The company should be operating for 1 – 5 years.
- The company must be a B-BBEE complaint.
- Applicants should be South African.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years old.
- Social media setup & branding.
- Corporate identity.
- Digital Marketing strategy.
Ndamee Terms and Conditions
- 1. The competition will run from 22 July 2019 to 22 July 2022.
- 2. For an entry to be considered valid it needs to have been submitted via the Digital100 campaign page.
- 3. Only ONE entry per person will be considered.
- 4. The prize is receiving an option of following items.
- One page website
- Social media setup and branding
- Corporate Identity
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- 5. Any other functional, design or other requirements not specifically and expressly covered as part of this package will NOT form part of this prize and will be costed separately.
- 6. This competition applies to businesses operating in South Africa.
- Applicants will be selected upon satisfying the criteria and a successful motivation letter.
- 7. The Ndamee team, along with its selected stakeholders shall have the exclusive responsibility of selecting candidates.
- 8. Winners will be announced via the Ndamee social media pages every month during the duration of the campaign.
- 9. Winners will also be contacted via phone or email.
- 10. By entering the competition you give consent to receive our newsletter and information on new competitions and promotions. You may choose to opt out on receipt of your first newsletter.
- 11. By entering you give consent to Ndamee Agency publishing and using your photo, new website and company info on our social media pages and website for marketing and advertising purposes.
- 12. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Ndamee Agency accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Ndamee Agency, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- 13. To the extent permitted by law: (a) Ndamee Agency makes no representations or warranties as to the suitability of the Prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- 14. Ndamee Agency employees, directors and related parties are excluded from participating in this competition.